Hello and thanks for using Quick Flickr Widget. Here’s some information which might be interesting, and please please please read before you ask, okay?
The Quick Flickr Widget for WordPress is capable of displaying up to ten photos using your Flickr screen name or any public Flickr RSS feed. Here are the main features:
- Easy to setup and configure
- Up to 10 Flickr photos in your sidebar or any other widgetized area
- Fully customizable widget (editable before.widget, after.widget, before.item, after.item, etc.)
- You can pick the photos display size: thumbnail, square, small or medium
- You can choose the _blank target to the flickr links
- Images are displayed with the Flickr photo description in ALT and TITLE attributes
- Ability to show titles next to your images
- Very easy to customize CSS
- Supports Thickbox!!
Download link, changelog and other notes. Officially hosted in the WordPress.org Plugin Directory: Quick Flickr Widget. I also like when people with WordPress.org accounts vote it up ;) thanks!
Please supply any feedback to the comments section of this page. Pingbacks and trackbacks are appreciated too. Thanks for all your contribution.
Please don’t just say that it doesn’t work, okay? That doesn’t help at all. I need to know which version of the plugin you’re using, and don’t just say latest, because I update very often – I need a number. I’d also like to know which version of WordPress you’re using and the output in the widget (there should probably be some error message). And if you’re a genius you can also tell me what version of php and apache you’re using and whether safe_mode is switched on or off on your server. Thanks.